Our ‘Holiday with Confidence’ guarantee covers you if you cannot stay due to COVID-19
We know many of you will be feeling worried about booking a holiday in uncertain times, so we want to reassure you that you can book a 2021 short break or holiday with complete confidence.
We’ve added our ‘Holiday with Confidence’ guarantee’ to all new bookings to give you that extra reassurance over your holiday in the event that your holiday might be cancelled due to COVID-19.
Here’s what our guarantee offers you:
- Transfer your holiday to another date in 2021 or 2022 free of charge*
- Get a credit for the value of your holiday to spend on a future break*
- Cancel your booking and receive a no quibble refund
The ‘Holiday with Confidence’ guarantee applies if the COVID-19 outbreak results in:
- 1. Closure of the park on the dates you have booked.
- 2. A ban or major restrictions on non-essential travel from the UK Government.
- 3. You or one of your party being unable to travel due to Coronavirus related sickness or isolation.
We have welcomed 1,000s of guests since we re-opened in July and we will continue to offer guests a great experience and amazing holiday memories.
We look forward to welcoming you for a fantastic UK holiday.
Terms and Conditions:
*You must notify us of your request to change your date at least 48hrs prior to arrival. In the first instance email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your booking; your booking reference number, your holiday date and your daytime contact details. Change of dates are all subject to availability and the alternative date can be taken in either the 2021 or 2022 season, for the same number of nights. If the cost of your alternative date is higher or lower than that of your original booking, then the difference in price at the date the request is made will be charged to you or refunded by us. Applies to existing and all new direct bookings. Group bookings, Tour Operator and third-party bookings not included.