Arrange a tour
We’re pleased to say we’re open for holiday home ownership enquiries and can’t wait to welcome you to safely view the park and our range of affordable holiday homes.
Your safety remains our first priority; here are some details about the social distancing measures we have in place for holiday home ownership appointments to keep our visitors and teams safe:
Meeting with a team member
- All visitors are pre-booked with a specific appointment time and will be advised where to meet our team member when they arrive on park.
- We have designated an area away from reception and walk ways which is set up with chairs for you and 1 for our team member which are at set apart. A desk or table will be in between.
- A portable sneeze guard will be placed on the table between both parties
- Please do not think us rude but we will be unable to greet with a handshake, though that does not mean it won’t be a warm welcome with a smile
- Our team will give you a copy of the information to discuss and will talk you through it at a safe distance
Taking a tour of the park and facilities
- Our team member will ensure they maintain a safe social distance throughout the tour
- The park tour will take place on foot. We will be unable to use our park vehicles at this time even in inclement weather
- When viewing facilities any one way systems in place will be observed
Viewing holiday homes
- At the start of every day the windows of all available holiday homes will be opened to allow ventilation and sanitised. The holiday homes will then be locked and the keys will be sanitised
- When you are ready to view a holiday home, our team member will unlock the door and allow you to take a look around the holiday home on your own. We ask that you refrain from touching any surfaces in the holiday home and to assist we will ensure that internal doors and features are already open for ease
- When you are finished your viewing our team member will lock the holiday home and ensure that the key and unit is sanitised once again
- Touch points and surfaces within all holiday homes will be sprayed with sanitiser after each viewing
To arrange a viewing simply fill out the form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
If you prefer, you can still request a virtual viewing and view our holiday homes from the comfort of your own home.