The path to holiday home ownership
Buying a holiday home is an exciting new lifestyle choice and our team here at Bowland Fell would be delighted to help guide you through the process.
If you are interested in caravan holiday homes for sale in Yorkshire, close to the Lancashire border, we have created a list of questions for you to consider about holiday home ownership, to help you decide whether it is the right choice for you and your family.
Don’t forget, the best way to have all your questions answered and take the next step to holiday home ownership is to arrange a VIP visit. We always have a selection of static caravans for sale here for you to view on our showground, so call us on 01729 840278 to arrange your visit.
Step 1: Is the park in Yorkshire right for you and your family?
• Are the facilities right for my family?
• How long is the park open for?
• What does the local area have to offer?
Step 2: Decide if the running costs are OK
• What costs are involved in owning a static caravan in Yorkshire?
• Can I sublet my holiday home or lodge to help cover the running costs?
• When are the costs due?
Step 3: Find a holiday home that suits your needs
• What do caravans and lodges cost?
• What caravans and lodges are for sale in Yorkshire?
• What is included?
• How long can I keep my caravan or lodge on the park?
Step 4: Find a pitch that suits your chosen caravan or lodge
• What pitches are available?
• Do certain pitches have different pitch fees?
• Can I choose my location?
Step 5: Becoming an owner
• How long will the sale take to complete?
• When will we get the keys?
• Who will be our key contact once we are owners?