The path to holiday home ownership
Here at Bowland Fell, we understand that deciding to buy a holiday home is a big decision. We want to ensure you make the choice that is right for you. To help, we have put together the following check list to help guide you through the process...
Step 1: Is the park right for you and your family?
• Are the facilities right for my family?
• How long is the park open for?
• What does the local area have to offer?
Step 2: Decide if the running costs are OK
• What costs are involved?
• Can I sublet my holiday home or lodge to help cover the running costs?
• When are the costs due?
Step 3: Find a holiday home that suits your needs
• What do caravans and lodges cost?
• What caravans and lodges are available?
• What is included?
• How long can I keep my caravan or lodge on the park?
Step 4: Find a pitch that suits your chosen caravan or lodge
• What pitches are available?
• Do certain pitches have different pitch fees?
• Can I choose my location?
Step 5: Becoming an owner
• How long will the sale take to complete?
• When will we get the keys?
• Who will be our key contact once we are owners?