- Type: Static
- Double glazing
- Heating: Gas
- Central Heating
- Cooker: Gas
- Fire: Electric
- Pull Out Bed
The Twilight is entered via a large entrance lobby and its innovative layout ensure the best possible use of space throughout and a light, bright and airy feel. The kitchen offers good use of space ensuring everything is within easy reach while offering ample space to work as well as modern integrated appliances including oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge-freezer.
The Twilights lounge offers ample seating and a fold-out double bed. In addition, extra seating is provided to the dining area snug and an extra stool for use throughout the holiday home. A shelved media unit houses the electric fire with television situated above, offering additional display shelving to add those personal touches.
The family shower room makes great use of the space in a practical layout. Opposite sits a twin bedroom and spacious adjacent master suite with spacious triple built-in wardrobes and inset en suite comprising of WC and washbasin.
- Sociable V-shaped kitchen with a half-height wall to the lounge
- Extensive seating in the lounge space incorporating fold-out double bed
- Media/unit or feature fireplace with open shelving
- Double glazed and central heated
- Spacious family bathroom and en suite cubicle to the master bedroom
- Decking included