What are the costs of owning a holiday home?
There is a wide range of both new and pre-owned holiday homes for sale at Bowland Fell, with prices from only £19,995.
When you buy a static caravan at Bowland Fell, we’ll include the following in your purchase price:
- Your holiday home
- Pitch fees for the current season
- Siting and connection
- Gas and electric tests
Regular costs to consider
There are a small number of quarterly and annual costs to consider within your budget.
• Caravan insurance (we can recommend a provider to you)
• Gas and electricity will be billed quarterly (only applicable to piped gas. Gas bottles need to be paid for at time of purchase)
• Rates (water and sewerage) – based on the value of each holiday home and the charges levied by the water authority local to the park (just like your real home)
• Winter drain down (to protect your caravan over the cold winter months)
Finance options are available (Bowland Fell is a trading name of Bowland Fell Park Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 712701. Bowland Fell is a credit broker NOT a lender.)
Earn income by subletting
You can sublet your holiday home when you’re not using it and earn income to help cover your site fees and running costs (subject to age, style and condition of holiday home). We can manage the subletting for you and make it hassle free.