What are the costs of owning a holiday home?
There is a wide range of both new and pre-owned holiday homes for sale at Bowland Fell, with prices from only £19,995.
When you buy a static caravan at Bowland Fell, we’ll include the following in your purchase price:
- Your holiday home
- Siting and connection
- Gas and electric tests
Regular costs to consider
There are a small number of quarterly and annual costs to consider within your budget.
- Pitch fees (vary according to pitch location, please ask for details)
- Caravan insurance (we can recommend a provider to you)
- Gas and electricity will be billed quarterly (only applicable to piped gas. Gas bottles need to be paid for at time of purchase)
- Rates (water and sewerage) – based on the value of each holiday home and the charges levied by the water authority local to the park (just like your real home)
- Winter drain down (to protect your caravan over the cold winter months)
Finance options are available (Bowland Fell is a trading name of Bowland Fell Park Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 712701. Bowland Fell is a credit broker NOT a lender.)