Terms & Conditions
Please read our term and conditions prior to making your booking. If you are unsure about any of the points below please feel free to ask our office staff for further details.
- In order to make a confirmed booking we require a £100 deposit that is non-refundable.
- The balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. This balance payment is also non-refundable.
- All short break and last minute booking payments are non-refundable.
- However, we do try to rearrange holidays if guests have experienced serious problems and are unable to visit.
- We do not arrange holiday insurance.
- We prefer to take deposit payments via debit or credit card, and we normally take the balance payment using this same method of payment.
- Cheques are only accepted with a valid guarantee card.
- Payment confirmation letters are sent out after each payment, along with cardholder receipts.
- A bond of £50.00 payable in cash on arrival will be returned at the end of your holiday subject to everything being left clean & tidy. You are responsible for any loss, damage or breakages that may occur during your stay. This is in case of serious damage or additional cleaning charges in order to prepare the property after guest departures.
- We do charge for breakages but these are minimal amounts, to cover replacements only.
- Bed linen, bath mats, tea towels and oven gloves are provided in all our properties, we do not provide any other towels.
- Guests may collect keys for their property no earlier than 3.00pm on the day of arrival, and departure is required by 10.00am in order to service each property fully for new guests. Early arrivals or late departures may only be possible upon prior agreement with the Manager. Late departures may incur a charge of £15 per additional hour.
- The company shall reserve the right to refuse admission or the continued occupation of accommodation to any person for whatever reason at it’s sole discretion without prejudice to its rights to retain moneys that have been paid.
- You are asked to notify any shortcomings in your accommodation to the park office immediately so that they may be remedied. No claim can be considered for shortcomings not so notified.
- Lost property must be reported to reception with your booking reference, item description and when/where you think it was lost. If we can locate your item we will happily return it to you upon payment of an amount to us reflective of our time spent and costs to us (such as postage) in returning it to you. Items of lost property will be held for a maximum of 3 months after which time we will dispose of them.
We do try to provide full details of our terms and conditions and we are happy to help should you have any questions that are not answered here.